DawnRedd @ DeviantART
Brittany / 16 / UK
Normal is boring
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
A groovy fuck-ton of (feminine) shoe references [part 1].
someone asked me to do a hair and face tutorial, but i’m not so good with faces so i only drew the hair one uvu
HEyYO hope this helps um there are alot of different boots/sneakers I”M NOT SURE WHICH ONE YOU MEAN if you were looking for something else just let me know!
oh also the four part thing doesn’t apply to all shoes and the way i draw shoes is kinda weird IT MIGHT NOT BE YOUr thing idk AND OFC REAL REFERENCES ARE STILL YOUR NO1 OPTION WHEN DRAWING YEAH
An efficient fuck-ton of human hair references
[AND GO TO THIS WEBSITE if you want creative hair styles (pretty much just feminine hairstyles, but they’re fucking creative, nonetheless [they get better toward the end..]).
A BIG SHEET OF PAPER & A PENCIL
SOME MOTHER FUCKING MACCARONI (MAKE SURE THEY’RE DRY BRO DON’T WANT NO STICKY-ICKY MAP)
AIGHT THAT SHIT DON’T LOOK LIKE NO COUNTRY I KNOW (EXCEPT MAYBE AUSTRALIA FUCK THEM THOUGH)
ORGANIZE YOUR MACCARONI! MAKE SOME FUCKING…
someone asked about helmets and also hats SO YEAH HEHE H USE REFERENCS IF UR EVER UNSURE OF HOW SOMEHING LOOKS LIKE HELMETS AND CAPS GIVE ME ALOT OF PAIN TOO CRIES ON MY Dides